Monday, December 29, 2008

Okinawa Athletic Park





Yesterday was a beautiful day, so we took the kids to a big park called Okinawa Athletic Park. I'm sure it has a Japanese name, but that is the American version. This park is huge! People ride bikes, jog, rollerskate, and kids play on the playground. There is even a water park with water slides that is open from May 'till September. We had a great day in the fresh air!

4 comments:

It'smeSusie said...

Jessy looks like he was having a good time with you. His big grin!! The picture with Erika and Michael made me think:
Way up high in a pirate ship, two little pirates smiled at me, I shook that ship as hard as I could...

Marsha said...

OK, enlighten me. . . Is that from a story? a song? How come I don't recognize it?

Jessy was having a great time. He loves his mama!! :)

It'smeSusie said...

Hee Hee, way up high in a apple tree, 2 little apples smiled at me, I shook that tree just as hard as I could down came the apple mmmm it was good. way up high in a apple tree 1 little apple smiled at me I shook that tree just as hard as I could down came the apple mmmm it was good, it is from preschool!! Just a fingerplay, just one of those silly songs stuck in my head. Erika and Michael looked like pirates to me so I changed the words!! LOL

Marsha said...

I thought it might be a preschool song! I just thought I was up on most songs enough that I would recognize it. You got me with that one!