
Michael is a few days late to sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. . ." But, I can say that he really needs those 2 front teeth! He lost one yesterday and the 2nd one this morning. His other bottom tooth is loose, too. So, pretty soon, he will have no front teeth.
3 comments:
I remember I had lost all 4 of my front teeth, I'll look and see if I can find a picture and email it to you. Tooth fairy to visit Michael, that is a long flight for her!!
He was amazed that the tooth fairy knew where to find him. Then, today, he asked how Santa knows to keep finding us since we have spent Christmas in so many different locations. We told him Santa was smart. He said it's the reindeer since they lead the sleigh. I'm glad he still believes in magic!
Oh how sweet!! Michael must be on the nice list. Santa finds him because that is just Santa's job.:)
Post a Comment