Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


Well, we tried to make it to midnight, but decided to stage a picture instead. New Year's is the most important holiday in Japan. But, we are still not night owls. So, we choose sleep instead. The bummer is that I won't get to watch the Rose Parade when I wake up tomorrow because it won't be happening yet. In fact, it is due to air at 1:ooam so I definately won't be seeing it until Friday! Enjoy your celebrations, whether it be parades or football or whatever else you may do to celebrate the beginning of another year. 2008 has been amazing, to say the least! We all have so much to be thankful for! We can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for the Haynes' Happy House! Stay tuned. . . we will keep you posted with all the adventures we share this year. So, from Japan, we wish you "Akemashite omedeto gozaimasu" (Happy New Year!)

1 comment:

It'smeSusie said...

Happy New Year!! I didn't make it to midnight either. Joey went to bed late, for him, at 8:30pm. I followed him at 9:00pm. Leon had to get up and go to work at 11:00pm. So the new year came in with fireworks, I was woken up by them. Bang, Bang. However not enough to care they were going off. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Happy New Year!!