Wednesday, June 3, 2009
KDAP Hearing
The hearing which will determine if Greg and I are guilty of child endangerment after Michael's stunt has been scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday) at 2:30pm. We don't really know what to expect. All we were told is that "business casual--no shorts, no jeans" was appropriate attire. So, we had to go buy Michael a new pair of pants. This child has been growing like a weed. It's warm here, so we haven't worried about the fact that all he owns that fit are shorts. He maybe has 1 or 2 pairs of pants that might be long enough, but they are jeans. Bummer. Oh well, now we just have to hope that he doesn't outgrow the new pants before December/January time frame when it will cool down here again. Anyway, please keep us in your prayers. I will write more tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You all are in our prayers. We love you all, and only send good thoughts your way.
Thank you, I need all the good vibes I can get right now. I can barely breathe, I am so nervous.
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers for your hearing. Just answer all their questions exactly as the event took place. You will be fine, I know it in my heart.
We Love You All
We have already talked to Michael that they may ask him questions. He does not need to be scared of the people there, he is not in trouble. He just needs to tell the truth exactly as it happened that night.
Post a Comment