Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

It's Friday! That's reason enough to be happy!! But, even better, they found our household goods (there is a pause in typing while Marsha does the "Happy Dance" with Jessy) they are currently on a ship and should be on island by tonight or tomorrow morning. It will be held in customs until Tuesday, then we can schedule it to be delivered to us. So, possibly by Friday!! Woo-hoo! So, let me sing "oh, happy day. . .!!!"

2 comments:

It'smeSusie said...

Oh I'm so happy for you. (I'm clapping!!) I'm so glad you will now have your holiday stuff.

Marsha said...

Me, too! And my smelly-good shampoos from Bath & Body Works and my photo albums and my snowglobes and my teaching stuff. . . (shall I go on?!) No, you get the picture. . . I'm happy they found my stuff! :)