Our closet Michael's toys dumped on his floor
Dining table Erika's books dumped in front of her bookshelf
Jessy's many packages of diapers Kitchen counters
living room Our bed!
First, let me say, "Woo-hoo! Yippee!" Our stuff has been found and has been delivered. Amazing how quickly I forgot what 3500 pounds of stuff looks like when it has come out of the crates, out of the boxes, and basically dumped and placed on any nook and cranny in the house. Enjoy the pictures of my messy house. Actually, today (Tuesday), it looks better than these pictures although we still have a way to go.
1 comment:
Yippee! Woo-hoo! I'm so glad you all got your stuff. How fun to, like an early Christmas. Now the hard part of finding where to put it all. So Marsha, I feel like I played "find the Mickey". Where did you get your Mickey Mouse Head keychain?? I have pink keychain that holds my keys on my purse, but I have not seen a Mickey Mouse one. That is cool!!
Post a Comment