Friday, September 19, 2008

It takes 2!

We are now a 2 car family. I do not have pictures of the Nissan Cube yet. We just got it last night. It was nice not having to leave the house quite so early with the boys this morning.

We are also now a 2 phone family. I get to go pick it up as soon as we leave here. It is a Disney mobile phone and is pink and has mickey mouse ear icons engraved all over the case of it. It has disney ring tones and backgrounds. I can't wait to play with it!

Tomorrow the USO is having a big sale with local glass artisans. We are planning on going to see what they have. They are also having a children's event tomorrow night, a luau, which we are planning on attending (weather permitting.) It should be a fun weekend.

We should get our final shipment of stuff by the end of this coming week. I hope, I hope! It will be nice to have all our stuff. Then we can feel truly settled.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why am i not surprised about a PINK Disney phone? HOW COOL!!!
It sounds lik you have a real full and fun weekend ahead of you. ENJOY!!!!!!!

It'smeSusie said...

I hope the weather works out to be nice for you, so you all get to go to the luau. Sounds like there will be more unpacking in your near future. Nice to have the second car again. I can imagine it would be tough without it. Oh my gosh, a true Disney phone. I would love to have Sleeping Beauty's Once Apon A Dream as a ring tone.