Thursday, April 23, 2009

Test Set Tonight

Just have to share my good news and progress. Every month at ODST, we do a "test set." I have missed the last 2 test sets (In March, Michael had a long doctor appointment, so I missed it. In February, I missed it because I was in Tokyo.) So, the last test set I completed was in January. If I remember correctly, my times for my 6 100's were something like: 1:28, 1:29, 1:32, 1:34, 1:34, 1:29.

Tonight, all my times were under a minute thirty! Woo-hoo!! My fastest time tonight was 1:25. Wow! Here are my 6 times from tonight: 1:25, 1:26, 1:27, 1:28, 1:29, 1:26. I am so happy. The best part of these test sets is that we get to see our progress. This is big for me. I'm happy!

1 comment:

It'smeSusie said...

You are not only getting faster, but I'm sure you are getting stronger!! Look out in May, Marsha is going to swim the other racers right out of the water!! Go Marsha Go!!