Thursday, November 27, 2008

Misc.

This is Max, the dog we are caring for. He is cute, a bundle of energy, and very loving. He is reminding us what extra responsibilities come with a dog (especially when you have no yard!)
This is one of the pictures that Erika had taken at her first middle school dance. I hate the fact that they make that sign with their hands. They insist it means "peace" but to me, it looks more like a gang sign. Ugh. But, even the Japanese kids we were with at the international festival were doing this as they were posing for pictures. I guess I'm too old to understand!

1 comment:

It'smeSusie said...

Max is cute. Oh how funny about the peace sign. I am that way with the boys wearing their pants half way down their backsides. I think it looks like they took a dump in their pants, and Mommy forgot to change them. I feel like I have gotten old.